Pages#hzroot4951767 div {width:100%;}#hzfooter4951767 {line-height:normal;}

Follow me on facebook and twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope to share information and ideas that you will find informative, valuable and entertaining. If you would like information on something specific ( or you just have a question) be sure to e-mail me at (wallstoo@comcast.net), you can also visit my website at www.wallstoowindows.com Otherwise, sit back and enjoy!!!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

October is "National Child Safety Month" . If you have small children or pets, dangling cords on window coverings can contribute to serious injuries from accidental entanglement or strangulation. Walls too Windows and Hunter Douglas are pleased to offer the LiteRise cordless lifting system FREE on every purchase of:

1. Vignette Tiered Modern Roman Shades
2. Duette Honeycomb Shades
3. Applause Honeycomb Shades

Available September 25th through November 16th 2009

The Fall season is upon us and what better way to ready our homes for the change in weather and temperature is to take stock of how much energy we are losing from an uncovered or improperly covered window. If you are wondering how to improve your energy efficiency, I invite you to give me a call to look at all the innovative energy efficient products available from Hunter Douglas. The timing couldn't be better! Sept 25th through November 16th 2009 is the Fall Rebate program. Receive $25 to $600 back on select products. This is one of the best rebate offers that I have seen, I hope you can take advantage of the savings.

To schedule your home visit to view these products and the many other Hunter Douglas Window Covering options designed with safety and beauty in mind---Please call 360-687-5076

No comments:

Post a Comment